Terms & Conditions
https://www.contractwashrooms.com/ is a trading name of Dramco Limited, registered in England and Wales (company registration no. 5193915) and whose registered office is at 2 West Street, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9 2DU. This page (together with the documents referred to on it) explains the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the goods (Goods) listed on our website https://www.contractwashrooms.com/ (our site) to you.
Please read the following terms and conditions (these Terms) carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Dramco Ltd (“we” and “us”) makes its Goods available to you. You should understand that by ordering any of our Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms. You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Please click on the button marked “I Accept the Terms and Conditions of Supply” on the order form if you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Goods from our site.
1. Acceptance – After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the Goods.
All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Goods have been dispatched (Order Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Goods we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Goods which may have been part of your order until we confirm acceptance of your order in a separate Order Confirmation.
2. Your Status – By placing an order through our site, you promise that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and are at least 18 years old.
3. Price – The price payable for the Goods you order is as shown on our site at the time you place your order. Any additional charges for carriage and insurance are also set out on our site.
Full payment for all Goods and any charges for carriage and insurance must be received by us in cleared funds before your order can be delivered.
All prices shown include VAT at the current rate as determined from time to time. Our VAT number is 838082121.
Our site contains a large number of Goods and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Goods listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide Goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation.
We will inform you, as soon as possible, after we discover an error in the price and will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we cannot contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
4. Payment – We accept payment by the following methods:
• All Major Credit/Debit Cards
• BACS/ Faster payment
• We do not accept cash or cheques.
5. Carriage – Customers are required to provide details of any special delivery instructions (on red route, no parking, limited access, low bridges, weight restrictions etc) when placing their orders. Failure to provide this important information may result in failed deliveries and additional charges to redeliver.
Postage & packing (P&P) charges vary according to the Goods purchased. P&P costs for Goods are clearly stated on our site. We can only deliver to UK addresses. We will deliver the Goods to the boundary of your delivery address and you should arrange for people to be available to take delivery of the Goods.
As mentioned at clause 9 below, many of our Goods are heavy and require a minimum of two people to move such Goods. All Goods are sent by a carrier and should be received within 14 days of a Despatch Confirmation (or the despatch date shown on the Order Confirmation), although we are not liable for any late deliveries.
In the unlikely event that you have not received all the Goods ordered within 21 days of an Order Confirmation, the despatch date shown on the Order Confirmation or, where you have requested a delayed despatch within 21 days of the requested despatch date, you must notify us at email@example.com immediately.
All dates given for delivery are estimates only and, as such, we will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of late or early delivery. The Goods will be delivered to the delivery address you provide to us on the order form, unless otherwise agreed.
Ownership and risk in the Goods will pass on delivery.
If you fail to take delivery of the Goods on the delivery date, we will contact you by telephone to arrange a new delivery date. We reserve the right to charge you for the extra delivery. We will notify you, prior to arranging a new delivery date, if a delivery charge will be incurred. We recommend that you do not employ a tradesman based on our estimated delivery dates.
6. Availability – If, for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to perform any of our obligations under these Terms or supply the Goods, we will notify you as soon as possible. Where payment has been received for the Goods that have become unavailable, a full refund of the price of the Goods and any P&P costs will be made by the same method as that you used to pay us.
7. (a) Cancellation, Returns & Damages – Business to Consumer (B2C)
We observe the terms of The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, which include cancellation rights, and also the Consumer Rights Act 2015. These cancellation rights do not apply to bespoke goods which are made to your own specification such as custom-made shower doors, goods which are a Special Order or any Business to Business (B2B) transactions. You will be informed if your order is a Special Order before we issue the Order Confirmation.
If you are contracting as a Business to Consumer (B2C) customer, you may cancel a Contract (unless the Goods were made to your specification or a special order) at any time within 14 calendar days after the day of receipt of goods (Cooling Off Period). In this case, provided the goods are returned in undamaged, clean and resaleable condition, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Goods in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in clause 9 below).
To cancel a Contract within the Cooling-Off Period, you must call us on 01235 856 368 to obtain a Goods Return Number and to arrange a suitable method of returning the Goods. You must also return the Goods to us at your own cost within 14 days of notifying us that you wish to cancel your order. If you wish us to arrange collection of the cancelled goods, the cost of doing so will be at the following rates and be deducted from any refund made to you:
• Wetroom screens/panels = £75.00 + VAT (Specialist glass carriers are used);
• Large and heavy items such as bathroom furniture, baths/bath panels, sanitaryware, wetroom trays etc = £50.00 + VAT;
• All other items = £25.00 + VAT;
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
If the Goods are faulty or mis-described, you should call us on 01235 856 368 within 30 days of purchase to obtain a Goods Return Number, give full details of the issue and arrange a suitable method of returning the Goods for inspection. You must then return the Goods to us within 14 days and provided you have called us and the goods are found to be genuinely faulty, we will meet the cost of the return to the limit of second-class signed for service. Please note we will not reimburse costs above that if you choose to use Express/Before 1000 or 1200/ First Class Delivery or any premium services. We recommend you insure the goods.
Please examine goods on delivery and notify us by email or phone within 24 hours of any damaged items. Failure to do so will invalidate a claim of damage items.
7. (b) Cancellation, Returns & Damages – Business to Business (B2B)
If you are contracting as a Business to Business customer (B2B) the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply and you may not cancel a contract once it has been paid for. No cooling off period applies and you are not entitled to a refund, although we may consider a return of goods at our discretion. If you are a Business to Business (B2B) customer please contact us in the first instance on 01235 856 368 to discuss. Before any decision is made, we will require photographs of the goods you wish to return. The return of goods will only be considered if they are in re-saleable condition, i.e. in original undamaged, clean and unmarked packaging. If we agree to the goods being returned, a Goods Return Number will be issued and a re-stocking charge will be applied to any refund. The re-stocking charge will vary depending upon the goods returned and will be notified before we consent to accept the goods back. When a Goods Return Number is issued, the agreed goods must be returned within 7 days at your cost and should be insured as in the event the goods arrive damaged or in a non-resaleable condition, no refund will be made and the goods will be held for 14 days in order for you to arrange collection. Any goods returned without prior agreement and a Goods Return Number will be refused.
8. Refusing a delivery once goods have been dispatched – Please note that if you refuse to take delivery of your order from either Royal Mail or our Courier once your order has been dispatched, we reserve the right to bill you for both the cost of sending the item and the return of the item to us. If you wish to know what this cost will be, please contact us before refusing delivery.
The cost of returning a refused item to us will apply, whether or not you have previously notified us, as carriers always charge for taking refused goods back and this cost will be passed on to you by way of deduction from any refund made.
If you refuse an order without instruction from ourselves and it becomes lost in transit we will not refund the value of goods as all liability will have passed to the person who refused the delivery. Any losses or damaged that occurs from lost parcels will be the responsibility of the person who ordered the goods.
9. Refunds – If you return Goods to us:
• because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the Cooling Off Period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. In this case, we will refund the price of the Goods in full. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us;
• because you consider the Goods to be faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will examine the returned Goods and will notify you of your replacement or refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. If you do not want to accept a replacement, we will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective Goods in full, any applicable delivery charges and the costs incurred in returning the item to us up to a maximum of the cost of second class signed-for service. We will not reimburse over that limit if you choose to use a more expensive service.
• After the Cooling Off Period has expired, we will not accept goods back for refund.
• We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
10. Liability – Please understand that certain Goods are very heavy and require at least two people to move such Goods. If you require further details in respect of the weight of Goods, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01235 856 367.
We promise to you that the Goods are of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this Contract is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Goods set out in the Order Confirmation.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage. Indirect losses shall include, but are not limited to, the cost of removing or re-fitting Goods, together with the costs of re-tiling or making good any area.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to:
• limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded by law; nor
• in any way exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation,
but subject to this and to the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential indirect or incidental loss (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to our site, the Goods or your order.
11. Guarantees – All of our Goods carry a manufacturer’s guarantee to the effect that that the Goods are of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) and are fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. In the unlikely event that your Goods develops a fault during the guarantee period (details of which will be supplied on request) then we will replace or repair the Goods, at the manufacturer’s discretion, free of charge, provided that:
• you give notice in writing to us during the guarantee period within a reasonable time of discovery that some or all of the Goods do not comply with the guarantee set out in clauses 9 or 10; and
• we are given a reasonable opportunity of examining such Goods; and
• you (if asked to do so by us) return such Goods to us at your own cost.
We will not be liable for the Goods’ failure to comply with clauses 9 or 10 if:
• you make any use of the Goods after giving notice in accordance with this clause 10; or
• the defect arises because you failed to follow the manufacturer’s instructions in relation to the Goods or (if there are none) good trade practice; or
• you alter or repair such Goods without our prior written consent; or
• the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, negligence, or abnormal storage.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of the Goods’ failure to comply with the manufacturer’s guarantee. Please contact us on email@example.com if the Goods do not comply with the manufacturer’s guarantee.
12. General – These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and only the English Courts will decide any disputes.
If any of these Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Written Communications – Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
14. Credit Card Security – We accept credit & debit card payments via SagePay. For more information on their credit card security policy please go to: http://www.sagepay.com
15. Rights of Third Parties – Nothing in these Terms shall confer any right or benefit on any third party to enforce any term of the Contract under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act.
16. Variation – We reserve the right to vary these Terms at any time and will post any revised terms on our site. You will be bound by the Terms that are displayed on our site when you place your order. These Terms shall be the only terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any you may purport to use when placing your order. No variation to these terms and conditions will be accepted unless confirmed in writing and signed by our authorised representative.
17. Assignment – We have the right to assign our obligations under these Terms to a third party as we think fit. Your obligations under these Terms are personal to you and may not be assigned without our prior written consent.
18. Contacting us – If you have any concerns or queries regarding these Terms, please contact us at:
• Cancellations and returns: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Product enquiries: customer.services@contractwashrooms or 01235 856 367
• Delivery enquiries: customer.services@contractwashrooms